Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Second day failure.

As the heading say i failed horibaly today. I weiged in at 92.8. Ate a healty breakfast of a egg, 75g spinage, half an apple, fibre and herb tablets a detoxifier and vit b1 tablet.

I made my 500ml tea and filled my 1l bottel. But only drank about 200ml tea and 500ml water. Why under target. I am going to feel it tomorow.

We went shopping today and i went unprepared. Mistake number one. By the time it was lunch i was so hungry we got paninis and french fries (was yummy) and we wasged it down with some 7up coldrink.

When we got home we started to pack the stuf away and prosesing the vegies. By supper i was stil busy so hubby made sandwitches witg chees and tomato and gave me a I love you Ps choclate (just had to eat it)

Atleast we where in the shops about 5 hours walking so I must of burned some kcal. Today i waz just thankfull for the money God gave uss to be able to buy food even if it is expensive.

So tomorrow i wil wake up and start again. I do not at all feel guilty about today. Experts say stress and guilt acumilates on your stomach and hips.

Be blessed and stay healty.

Ps. Please excuse the spelling i cant spell to save my life and my phone does not do spelcheck.

No comments: