Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Lets do this

Ok so its a new year and we are setting newyears reselution again. Wel this year I am calling it goals, maybe then I wil stick to it. For those who where following me, i am attemting to lose the rest of my weight this year and i am going to push it. This mornong my weight was 92.9 kg already lower than my last post. I wil be posting on a daily basis so that i can keep myself motivated and lose the 24kg stil left. I wil stil be using herbalife and zumba. So here is to being healty this year.

This year i turn 30 and i should realy get into shape. I heard the older you get the harder it gets. So i would rater be doing maintenance the rest of my life as to trying to get into shape.

Today i started my day of with Herbalife fiber and herb tablets and 500ml thermojetic tea with a rooibos tea bag in. Breakfast was a egg and 75g spinnage with 3 provitas and a orange, since my breakfas was late (11am) i only ate lunch at 4:30pm. 120g skinless chicken with 100g cabage coocked with 1 appel diced in and served with 2 provitas. So no supper as it will fall after 9pm. My water+ tea  intake for the day was 3l, 65ml under target. I also did 20 min Zumba and burned 156.6kcal.

I realy need to stay focused on the end result and need to get a suport chain going. Who knows maybe i can write a book one day. And help others lile myself. Till tomorow it was a blast of a first day for 2013.

Be blessed and be healty.

No comments: