Search This Blog

Friday 4 January 2013

DAY 4

7 Hours sleep, i feel bloated. I only jave myself to blame going to bed 1.20 am and not drinkinking my water as i should. This mornings weight was 93.4kg

Breakfast was at 9:20 1 egg, 50g cabagefried with 1 screded apple, 25g cucumber and 1 provita. Lunch was at 3 150g mango, 50g cabage, 50g baby marrow and 20g tomatoand 4 provitas. Supper was at 8 100g cabage, 90g chicken, 20g onion and 1tabelspoon mayo.

I drank 1l water, 1l tea and 359ml sweto. Not on goal but mutch better than the past 2 days.

I finaly finished the kids school stuf, marking atationary and covering books are not for sissies. Now both kids are ready to go back to school, i am so proud of them both. My babies are getting big.

I wanted to donate blood today but my iorn was low it was 11.9 and should be 12.5. So i got some tablets to help. Will see what it is tomorow maybe i can donate then.  Here is hoping for the best.

Till tomorrow. Be blessed and healty
Ps. Please excuse my spelling i cant spell to save my life and my phone can not do spell check.

No comments: