Search This Blog

Friday 4 January 2013

Day 3

Ok so this morning i wake up 1kg havier, knew that not drinking my goal and thoese french fries would do that.I weigh 93.8kg.

Today i was in the streets again geting school kits for my kids. But this time i was good and did not eat anything on the road, but i did not manage my water i misplaced my tea so i don't know how mutch i drank there and i did not manage to finish even 1l water.

I ate breakfast at 11am 1 egg, 50g cabadge and 25g onions, with 125g mango.  And ate again at 7, 55g chees, 50g cabadge, 50g cauliflower, 20g tomato, 5 provitas and 1 nartjie. This was one yummy dish.

I did not do any exsercise as i was marking the school stuff still not done but i am off to bed, i seem to be cranky or something as i snaped alot today. Guess i am just a bit irritated, you know that feeling of doing everything and everyone around you does as they pleases. I could be over reacting but i doubt it.

I seem to be struggeling to get my time.managable do do everything i want to do so i think tomorrow i will be working out a scedual so that i can get to everything, maybe then i will be less cranky. ;-)

Here is to alot of blessings and health. Have a good one.
Ps. Forgive the spelling, as i cant spell to save my life and my phone cant spell check.

No comments: