Search This Blog

Saturday 5 January 2013

Day 5 - Iorn madness

Has anyone ever givin you a tablet and also explained the side egfects. I woke up in the middel of the night feeling like i was in a bad horror movie. Feeling nausious,right dow to the bone, but could not vomit. I forced myself to sleep again only to wake up this morning stil feeling the same.

While eating my breakfas on a stumach feeling like a tumble dryer spinning. I read the info page on the iorn tablets, whala the cause of me feeling very ill. I went back to bed waking up at 2:30pm half hour before lunch and feeling mutch better.

I weiged in at 92.7kg. Breakfast was 75g spinach and 1 egg with a nartjie (as in picture) lunch was 60g tomato, 60g cucumber, 4 provitas amd half orange. Supper was 100g cabage, 90g chicken and 20g onions with half an apple and 1 provita.

Sleeping most of the day interfered with me drinking what i should but managed to drink all and all 1.3l. I wil see tomorow if it was enough.

After taking a pamper bath in candle light and burning essence i still dont feel so well i hope my body gets use to the iorn suplememt fast. I hate feeling like i want to vomit but can't. I still haven't worked out a scedual to fit in everything but hope too soon. How ironic need to schedual a scedual. Wel tomorow is a big day for me i am off to bed i am starting a 7 day fast with my curch to pray amd fast for a few things. So this weeks posts wil be more like a fasting jurnal then a weightloss jurney.

Be blessed and healty.
Ps excuse the spelling as i can't spell to save my life. And my phone cant do spellcheck.

No comments: