Search This Blog

Monday 21 January 2013

Lets catch up - Energy drink research

Last post was 8 Jan the second day of my fast. 12 days ago. I know, I am not consistent  one of my many flaws ( don't judge me we all have them, it is when you admit them that you on the road to recovery LOL)

I think my body is going through a change or something as my weight changes between 94.9Kg and the lowest I reached was 91.7. But as i mentioned in a previous post when you feel down and ill you have problems, and i haven't been feeling well for past few days. - hopefully i can write it off as detoxing-

The good news is I started with my exercises program last week Thursday. I done Zumba 20 min basics and burned 136 kcal and Friday i done Zumba activate (fist time ever) burned 275.9 kcal. Now just to let you know i use a dream sport heart monitor so my kcal is worked out by it.

I havent done enything today so far so tomorows post will all be about today.

In the last week I have been doing research on Herbalifes N-R-G (natural raw gaurana ) vs. energy drinks.
and was pleased to find the following results, and have added it to my daily Herbalife intake.


NRG – INSTANT GUARANA BEVERAGE
(½ teaspoon as required – served hot or cold)
Unlike coffee, Guarana is not nervous but acts as reanimarte and refreshes the body and mind. Its component guaranine (for its high content in tannins and fiber), is absorbed slowly and gently through the body. Its stimulant action lasts 4-6 hours without side effects.

The benefits of Guarana.(independent study)
*      Energy in a bottle – excellent memory and vitality booster.
*      Stress reliever and relaxant – excellent results for kids on Ritalin.
*      Great for allergies and hay fever – natural antihistamine.{Astringent Effect}
*      Great for sportsmen/women, shift workers, students, business people.
*      Prevents arteriosclerosis - Hardening of the arteries.
*      Removes fever.
*      Help the proper functioning of the heart.
*      Improves muscle aches and headaches.
*      Stimulates the central nervous system.
*      Increases resistance to physical activity.
*      Reduces inflammation.
*      Delays the ageing.
*      Stimulates reflexes and memory.
*      Regulates gastrointestinal activity.
*      Helps remove stress, fatigue and depression.
*      It is of great support for recovery from illness nursing.

Ingredients: Maltodextrin, orange pekoe tea extract, Guarana seed extract, lemon peel extract, citric acid, caffeine powder.
A  healthier and cheaper solution to energy drinks
Price comparison on 250ml of each

 Let’s assume you drink 18L of energy drink a month, that will calculate between R645.84 –
 R1007.28 where NRG will cost you R 173 that is one major difference.

I personally had a struggle with Energy drinks and boosters I drank a 400ml play or two a day and a huge bottle of Bioplus a week. I was hooked and it was damaging my kidneys. I ended up having a Kidney stone of 1cm x 1.5cm too big for them to shoot with lazar, they had to drill into my kidney. (Combination of all the energy drinks and phedracut and booster this was before Herbalife)

There are claims that after a while some people don’t feel the effect of the NRG anymore, well the explanation is simple. You don’t feel it but it is still working. Your body is repairing itself when you start using Herbalife.  When it has finished this processes it uses the Herbalife to sustain it Making you think it is not working any more  Can a machine do anything different if it is running at its full peak? But what we don’t hear is how they feel after leaving the product for a while and their bodies start craving to be healthy again. Herbalife is not a quick fix but a way of life.

We do not “diagnose” or “cure” any diseases, but when you supply the body with the proper nutrition on a cellular level, the body then has the tools to do amazing things!

For Maximum Results: Use this product in conjunction with other Herbalife products.
For more info or to order Contact me 

Please note that research was done before price increase and the current price is R182 making it R2.50 per 250ML 

Be blessed and be healty




No comments: