Search This Blog

Monday 20 February 2012

My own Herbalife Chalange - Week 5

I feel like a emotional roller-coaster, I am shocked, happy, sad, I don't really know what to think or say about the past week. I have lost another 100g and only 1 cm overall. I guess that doesn't sound to bad, at least I haven't picked up. And not being 100% healthy I should be happy.


OK, so here is what happened. I only drank 1 shake a day (that I must point out is to maintain your weight not lose it) so there is mistake number one. and some nights I forgot to drink my evening tablets - mistake number 2










I only done 4 days exercise and not 6 - mistake number 3

  • Monday - None
  • Tuesday  -   Zumba cardio party & 10 Min Twist board - Time: 56.59 -  Calories burned:468.40
  • Wednesday -   Hip Hop Abs - Abs-sculpting & Min Twist board - Time: 26.51  -  Calories burned:223
  • Thursday -  Bellydance pure sweat & 10 Min skipping & 10 Min trampoline & 10 Min twist board & 17 Min cool down -  Time: 72  -  Calories burned:565
  • Friday -  Eerobics striptease DVD ( Carmen Electra irritated the living  ... out of me so I only done 20 Min and changed the whole seen) I added 20 Min Zumba express -   Time: 40  -  Calories burned:373
  • Saturday - None
  • Sunday - none


Here is this weeks planning 


Monday- 20-02-12 - Zumba sculpt and tone & 10 min Trampoline
Tuesday - 21-02-12 - Hip Hop Abs - Total body burn 
Wednesday - 22-02-12 - Earobics oz ztyle
Thursday - 23-02-12 - Fit to strip
Friday - 24-02-12 - Pussycat dolls
Saturday - 25-02-12 - Tea bo advanced 1
Sunday - 26-02-12 - Rest


This weeks results 


Here is my Herbalife program for the week

Herbalife thermojectics tea  plus minus 1L a day
Herbalife Alo consentrated drink in the morning
Herbalife Fibre and herb 3 times a day
 Herbalife F1 shake 2 times a day 
Herbalife Lipo-bond With supper

To order your product or to find our more Contact me or visit Badrakamala today

So here is to my health and Hopefully a inspiration to your health as well.

No comments: