Search This Blog

Friday 20 January 2012

My own Herbalife Chalange


                                                       Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


Over the next few weeks or months I am going to push myself to the max. I have 38kg to lose. From Monday 23 January 2012 I am not only following a Herbalife program but I also have a exercise program I am going to follow. Every week I will add my comments and Program for the following week. O and my measurements.

So wish me luck .

My Herbalife program is as follow.


                                             
Herbalife thermojectics tea  plus minus 1L a day
Herbalife Alo consentrated drink in the morning
Herbalife Fibre and herb 3 times a day
 Herbalife F1 shake 2 times a day 
Herbalife Lipo-bond With supper


To order your product or to find our more Contact me or visit Badrakamala today

I need to increase my water intake to 10 glasses a day to aid in weight loss.

My exercises program is a combination of dvd's and programs But I will post them weekly.

So here is to a healty change and a new me.

No comments: