Search This Blog

Monday 30 January 2012

My own Herbalife Chalange - Week 2



The week passed was so messed up I cant believe I made it.


As you can see my weight is the same but I lost cm where expected and put on cm where expected with the  exercise I am doing.

The area I need to work on is my water intake water is very important and I am not yet reaching my goal. Please read my post on the role of water in fat metabolism and weight loss

Ok now for week 3 of my program. 
 (due to some constraints last week I am repeating week 1)

Monday - 30/01/2012 - Zumba cardio party
Tuesday - 31/01/2012 - Earobics oz style - Belly dance fitness
Wednesday - 1/02/2012 - Hip Hop Abs - Fat burning cardio
Thursday - 2/02/2012 - Jump rope Twist board Trampoliene 20 min  each
Friday - 3/02/2012 - Zumba sculpt and tone 
Saturday - 4/02/2012 - Belly dance pure sweat  And Hip Hop Abs - abs-sculpting
Sunday - 5/02/2012 - Rest and weigh

Here is my Herbalife program 

Herbalife thermojectics tea  plus minus 1L a day
Herbalife Alo consentrated drink in the morning
Herbalife Fibre and herb 3 times a day
 Herbalife F1 shake 2 times a day 
Herbalife Lipo-bond With supper

To order your product or to find our more Contact me or visit Badrakamala today

My heart rate/ calorie counter was ordered yesterday, hopefully I will receive it within 5 days.
Since I don't have a heart rate/ calorie counter monitor yet I will not be able to give that figures ..

So here is to a healty change and a new me.

No comments: